Considering that both of us struggle with our TBR Piles and our addiction to buying books (it’s definitely gotten out of hand!), we decided to join this challenge to help reduce the number of unread books filling our shelves. Now if only we’ll be able to stick to this…
This challenge was created by Books Cleverness.
This challenge is for all of you readers out there who buy books and they end up sitting on your shelves (or eReaders) for months, maybe even years without getting read. This challenge is to get you reading some older titles that have been sitting there on your shelf collecting dust. I know I have tons and tons of books that are doing just that, and I really want to get reading them. I’m seriously missing out on some wonderful stories, I know that for sure.
- The challenge will run from Jan 1, 2015 – Dec 31, 2015.
- Anyone is welcome to join. You do not need to be a blogger, just post your reviews and come back every month to link them up.
- Any book is acceptable, as long as you’ve owned it and have been meaning to read it for a long time.
- You can set any goal that you want for each month or the year. Whatever you think is attainable for you personally!
- At the beginning of each month I will post a roundup post for you to add your reviews.
- If you forget to link up one month it’s not a problem just add your reviews next month.