Melanie over at mnbernardbooks nominated us for the Infinity Dreams award! Thank you so much for that ❤
– Thank and follow the blog that nominated you
– Tell us 11 facts about you
– Answer the questions set up for you
– Nominate 11 people and make questions for them
11 facts about me
– I’m German
– When I was little I had an accident while sledging and fractured the entire right half of my face
– I go to uni in England
– I don’t have any pets at home
– I desperately want a Springer Spaniel when I’m older
– My favourite reading spot is in my bed
– I love cheese, cheese makes every meal better
– I live semi-vegetarian at uni because I can’t afford meat
– I have been living here for two months now and I still haven’t figured out where the library is…
– I’m left-handed
– I have never actually finished watching a LOTR film (shame on me)
1) Would you rather be the absolute best at one thing or be pretty good at a bunch of different things?
Hmm, that’s a good one… I think I’d rather be pretty good at a bunch of different things. It would mean I could do many things and I could always challenge myself to improve!
2) Is there any movie that you enjoyed more than the book? If so, what movie?
Yes! The Maze Runner. I didn’t enjoy the book at all, and while I didn’t think the movie was amazing either, I definitely prefered it. (What, only because of Dylan O’Brien you say? Noooooo, not at all…..)
3) Has a movie ever inspired you to read the book?
The movie to The Lovely Bones has. I watched the film about 6 years ago and still haven’t read the book, but I do plan on doing it some day!
4) What are you most looking forward to that has nothing to do with books?
Going home to Germany over Christmas!! I’m leaving in a week and I can’t waaait 🙂
5) Coffee or tea? Or juice? Or water? Or milk? Or pop?
Tea and hot chocolate for sure.
6) What is one quirk that you have?
I like food a lot more when it’s all mixed together. Do you know what I mean? Like, when I have meat with potatoes and vegetables I will cut everything up and throw it together in a bowl, for some reason that makes me enjoy my food a lot more…
7) If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
Telekinesis for sure. It would be AWESOME to move things with my mind.
8) What’s your comfort food that you go to when you need a pick-me-up?
Chocolate. Probably not the best, but definitely the best. You know what I mean.
9) Have you ever binge-watched a TV show? If so, which one?
I binge-watch How I Met Your Mother a lot. Not as in the entire show at once, but half a season, or sometimes a whole one in a day.
10) Where do you most want to travel in the world?
11) What’s your biggest pet peeve?
– Cait @ paperfury
– Cara @ readingrat’s
– Shelly & Octavia @ read.sleep.repeat.
– Alise & Bec @ Readers in Wonderland
– Kristen @ myfriendsarefiction
– Amy @ Bookenthral
– Jenna @ Rather Be Reading YA
– Tracy @ Cornerfolds
– Liza @ Reading With ABC
– Jen & April @ The Starry-Eyed Revue
– Arlene, Brandy & Crystal @ Waves of Fiction
- Do you have any siblings?
- Do you play any instruments?
- If you had to choose three books to take on a loney island with you, which ones would you pick and why?
- Who is your all time favourite fictional character?
- Who’s your favourite musical artist?
- Are you a day or a night person?
- How many books have you read so far this year?
- Hardcover or Paperback? Why?
- Do you write in your books?
- What is/was your favourite subject at school?
- Can you do a handstand?