We were nominated for the Seasons Greadings Tag by the amazing Kate over at Crazy Antics Reviews!
- Tag the creator (Abbielu @ Cafe Book Bean).
- Have fun answering the questions.
- Tag 5-10 people to join in the fun.
- Thank & link those who tag you.
- Don’t worry about the rules!
You don’t need to be tagged to participate!
Happy holidays and season’s greadings!
1) Favorite book(s) to read during the holiday season?
O: I generally reread some or all of the Harry Potter series over my Christmas vacation.
K: I like to pick up new books. I tend to stockpile my books for my days off, then I blow through a few in that vacation time. It’s my ultimate hunker-down-and-get-books-read time.
M: I don’t really have any specific books I read during the holiday season. I mainly read books I didn’t get a chance to read due to school over the holidays.
2) Tell us your best holiday memory.
O: This is a tough one… I would probably have to choose the Christmas that I received riding apparel and lessons from my parents when I was little. Horseback riding is definitely something that’s become an extremely prevalent component of my life, and I definitely owe my love for it to this occasion. I have a very vague recollection of it (reinforced by a few family stories), so I suppose it still counts!
K: Two Christmases ago, I was conked out on medicine from getting my wisdom teeth out, and I woke one day in the afternoon. I walked out of the bedroom and my dad told me he had had a man come and tune my piano. In my super drugged state, I smiled, managed to stumble to my piano bench and played till I had to pass out again.
M: It was the Christmas that I received The Hunger Games because this helped jump start my love for reading. It also started an obsessive compulsion to buy every book ever published.
3) Favorite fictional winter wonderland?
O: Hogwarts during winter, as portrayed in both the books and movies.
K: This is cliche, but definitely the scene in Narnia from The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. I thought the movie did an absolutely beautiful job creating it, but I still prefer my own imagination.
M: Kingdom of Winter from Snow Like Ashes and Ice Like Fire (for obvious reasons).
4). Snow man or snow angel?
O: Snow man
K: Snow angel
M: Snow angel
5) What is your all-time favorite holiday movie?
O: Either Elf or the Home Alone series
K: The Grinch
M: The Polar Express
6) If you could spend the holidays anywhere (fiction or non-fiction), where would you go?
O: Australia, Scotland, or Paris
K: I small cabin somewhere cold.
M: England or Mexico
7) Who would you like to meet under the mistletoe?
K: (Yes, Mel!) Akiva from Daughter of Smoke and Bone, or Jensen Ackles.
M: Misha Collins
8) What is your favorite hot holiday drink?
O: Hot chocolate with marshmallows
K: Tea lattes. Especially peppermint tea.
M: Hot Chocolate
9) What author from any time would you like to have a cup with?
O: J.K. Rowling, without a doubt!
K: Amy Reed.
M: V.E. Schwab or Sarah J Maas.
10) What books are you hoping your next book gift will be?
O: I have my sight set on the Winds of Winter by George R.R. Martin which is due to be published in March 2016.
M: Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin and the 5th book in the Throne of Glass series.