Last week I had written a post about things you should not do while reading. I guess you could consider this the sequel to that post, so here’s a small list of things you should do while reading.
- Find a comfortable place to read, your bed, a beanbag chair, on top of a refrigerator, etc. Just read somewhere that you feel comfortable.
- If you want to write a review on the book you’re reading, you could have little post-it-notes to stick on the important passages you want to include in your review.
- If you’re reading in the bath or shower maybe you should keep a plastic bag around your book ;D.
- Listen to a soundtrack from a movie you like. There are usually no lyrics so you won’t be that distracted + soundtracks are awesome.
- Sometimes eating while reading can be a good match (even though I said that you shouldn’t in my last post).
- You could also just do nothing and just absorb the wonderful book you’re reading.
This list isn’t nearly as long as the last one, but if you guys have any suggestions let me know!