This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is actually a freebie day, so after thinking long and hard about this, I decided a good list would be about something us all book-lovers use.
Top Ten Random Bookmarks
- The nearest scrap of paper near you. (i.e. a tag, a receipt, gum wrappers, etc.)
- Corners of blankets for those of us that read in bed.
- Eating utensils. Don’t lie to me, I know you’ve stuck a fork in between your pages at some point.
- Articles of clothing. Yes, sock, I’m looking at you.
- Pens and pencils.
- Other books.
- Yarn and string. Especially you crafty people.
- Your reading glasses.
- Hair ties.
What crazy things do you stick in between your pages to hold the spot? What’s the weirdest thing you have ever used as a bookmark?