Big thank you to Amy Berrett for the nomination! It means a lot to Olivia and I 🙂
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Share 7 different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice.
- Let your nominees know of your nomination and link to them.
7 Facts about Kenzie
- I am addicted to horror movies, and I usually laugh at them, but every now and then one pops up that has me paranoid for a week.
- Everyone in my family is a book lover, so there are more books in my house then food at any given moment.
- My mom is a photographer, so I often have to get dressed up as everything ranging from myself to fairy tale characters. It has given me an all-consuming love for all things vintage as well.
- I listen to classical music as much as modern day music, especially when I am learning a new piece.
- I am a music theory nerd all the way.
- Tangled is my favorite Disney movie of all time.
- I have a lot of pets (2 guinea pigs, 2 dogs, and a chameleon).
7 Facts about Olivia:
- I grew up on a farm and have been a horse fanatic ever since!
- My favorite genre of music is country, and I love listening to Luke Bryan.
- I have a severe book buying/hoarding addiction, and it’s starting to get out of hand…
- My parents are both veterinarians, so we’ve had a host of animals over the years, including horses, cats, dogs, guinea pigs, and hamsters. I’m currently pushing for a bunny, but getting my parents on board is proving to be a little difficult.
- I’m a vegetarian, but I don’t think I could ever go vegan (especially while in college).
- I’m a perfectionist, as well as a bit of a neat freak. As a result, I’m often my biggest critic. At least it equates to my room, notes, planner, etc. being organized almost to the point of being OCD!
- I love traveling, and would love to visit Australia, Wales, and Scotland. In the past, I’ve vacationed in England, Italy, Ireland, France, and Canada.
- Olivia @ Olivia’s Catastrophe
- Cait @ Paper Fury
- Danny, Heather, and Pushy @ The Bewitched Bookworms
- Booklet @ 21st Century Once Upon a Time
- Karina @ A Reader Under the Sea
- Giselle @ Perks of Being a Reader
- Shannon @ It Starts at Midnight
- Kathy @ The Novelty of Life
- Aly and Inge @ Of Wonderland
- Lisa and Becca @ Lost in Literature
- Maryann and Gabby @ Chapter by Chapter
- Danielle @ Coffee and Characters
- Emily @ Forever Literary
- Danielle @ Love at First Page
- Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages