Day 1 of All Hallows’ Read ’16 is officially underway, and I’m off to a great start so far!
- Finish 3 books
- Read approximately 80 pages per day
- Read for a minimum of 1-2 hours per day
- Post a daily update
- The Shining, by Stephen King
- Along Came a Spider, by James Patterson
- The Girl on the Train, by Paula Hawkins
Day 1 Update
I’m off to an excellent start – I read 22% of Along Came a Spider by James Patterson and am quite close to finishing it! I’m hoping to finish the book by Tuesday at the very latest – potentially tomorrow if I can knock out my homework relatively quickly.
I loved the first 70% of the book, but I’ve been rather disappointed with the remaining percentage that I’ve read. The plot has been dragging considerably – the slow pace has been too prolonged to be merely a lull. I’m starting to lose hope that it’ll pick back up, but I’ve made it this far, and I’m not about to throw in the towel now.
Personal Read-A-Thon Statistics:
- Books Read: Along Came a Spider (click to view my Goodreads status updates)
- Percentage Read: 22%
- Percentage Remaining: 18%
- Time Spent Reading: 1 hour, 20 minutes
- Next Book on my To-Read Shelf: The Shining, by Stephen King
What’s on everyone else’s to-read lists? Do you have any scary reads that you would recommend?
If you include a link to your daily update, I’ll definitely stop by your blog! I can’t wait to see everyone’s reading progress!